Most of us in Arizona ride motorcycles for the feeling of freedom. The last thing you need to be stuck with are high motorcycle insurance premiums or worries about adequate protection.
Like car insurance, motorcycle insurance comes with coverage options beyond the minimum legal limits. In addition to extended liability and medical coverage, you can purchase:
- Collision insurance to cover damage to your bike due to an accident
- Underinsured/uninsured motorist insurance to pay for damages caused by an uninsured/underinsured driver or a hit-and-run
- Medical coverage to pay for injuries to yourself or a passenger in an accident
- Comprehensive coverage to pay for non-accident-related damages to your bike
- Custom parts and equipment coverage to cover damage to your bike’s extra-special features
- Towing and roadside assistance in the event that your bike breaks down
- Coverage Discounts
Do you have questions about Motorcycle Insurance?
Contact an insurance specialist at Halis Insurance Group today to answer any questions about Motorcycle Insurance or for a free review and insurance quote for your ride.
We cover a full spectrum of motorcycles from:
- Street cycles
- Harley Davidson
- Cafe Racers
- Trike conversions
- Classic bikes
- Touring bikes
- Dirt bikes
Motorcycle insurance works very much like auto insurance in that it provides you with many of the same coverages. We’re here to help!
Call us at (480) 600-6000 or head over to our quotes page to get started with the best possible deal on coverage and price.